Terms and Conditions
Last modified on October 14th, 2015.
By using Ziffy.cab ("Website") as a service user ("User") or as a business ("Partner") you agree to be bound by the following terms of service ("Agreement").
Ziffy Ltd ("Company") reserves the right to modify this Agreement by posting updated Agreement on the Website. Continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes acceptance of the new Agreement.
Ownership. The Website and its original content, features and functionality are owned by the Company and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Use of the original content is only allowed via the Website. Original content includes any solutions to original testing content.
- Opening. Partner account is created by the Company subject to validation of the Partner's business.
- Security. Partners are responsible for maintaining the security of their accounts and passwords. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage from Partner's failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Bots. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Plans and Prices. Plans and Prices of the services are subject to change upon ten (10) days notice from the Company. Such notice may be provided at any time on the Website.
- Access termination. The Company reserves the right to terminate Partner access to the Website for non-payment of dues.
- Deletion of data. Termination of an account by the Partner or the Company may result in the deletion of all information associated with the Partner.
- Continuation. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Governing Law. Ziffy Ltd is registered in England. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.